Prince Andrew to 'make millions sharing contacts in secret deal' | Royal | News




Prince Andrew has made a secret business deal that could earn him millions by sharing his high-profile contacts, it has been claimed.

The agreement reportedly involves Dutch firm Startupbootcamp (SBC), who will be allowed to use contacts from the disgraced Duke's Pitch@Palace initiative that matches entrepreneurs with investors, The Sun reports.

He will be paid for each deal SBC closes from his contacts globally, which could bring in millions following concerns he could be evicted from Royal Lodge.

A source told the outlet: "He will earn money from each deal SBC secures from his Pitch@Palace work and the windfall will help enable him to hold on to Royal Lodge. It is a way of exploiting the enviable business links he has secured over the years."

The idea was pitched to Buckingham Palace last summer, according to the report, and just weeks later, King Charles stripped his brother of his £1 million annual funding.

Kauan von Novack, CEO of Startupbootcamp, added: "Our mission is to help entrepreneurs to create the change the world needs. We see immense value in the network built up by Pitch@Palace."

Accounts documents filed to Companies House in December revealed that over £230,000 had been pulled from Pitch@Palace, signed by sole director Arthur Lancaster on behalf of the board.

The company also saw its cash on hand and in the bank decrease by half, from £454,979 to £220,990 during the financial year ending on March 31, 2024.

Roughly £120,000 was pulled from Pitch@Palace's Global Ltd's account in 2024, taking its total assets down from £610,870 to £489,915.

The Duke of York has not been known to work since stepped down as a working royal and was stripped of his titles by the late Queen after his alleged ties to Jeffrey Epstein were exposed.

He stopped doing his Pitch@Palace scheme after his infamous Newsnight interview with Emily Maitlis in 2019.

A Palace source said: "Buckingham Palace officials have neither reviewed nor approved the details of any financial arrangements between the Duke or his advisers and any third party."

Buckingham Palace has been contacted for comment.



Source link

Posted: 2025-02-09 12:10:25

IN PHOTOS | Rallies on International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women
 



... Read More

A woman says Trump groped her in front of Jeffrey Epstein. Will anyone listen? | Moira Donegan
 



... Read More

Our Tiny Islands review – wonderful proof that it is still possible to live a life of contentment | Television
 



... Read More

Why Conor McGregor won't go to jail after losing sexual assault case | Other | Sport
 



... Read More

Dance your Christmas away at ABBA Voyage for a night of dazzling fun | Music | Entertainment
 



... Read More

Neil Robertson to raise complaint as snooker star left unhappy - 'Not genuine' | Other | Sport
 



... Read More

Indigenous rights activists protest as Australians mark anniversary of British colonization
 



... Read More

Inmate Steve Bannon reportedly hangs with the white guys and teaches civics | Steve Bannon
 



... Read More